Tuesday, October 23, 2012

flix 2

flix 2What kind of a game is flix 2, hmmm its been a while since I played an adventure game like this. Flix is a green blob, that also has a frog like long tongue :) The simple objective of flix 2 is to make your way from a level to another avoiding obstacles and munching on flix snacks :)
But that’s not all, flix can roll, jump, grapple and much more combined with some nice tunes this game is a good fun game to play. Although I’m not the kind of person to put a ready made screen shot into a game, after progressing through many levels, I wanted to see what happens if I get squished under an elevator, unfortunately :( that’s a bug I had to restart Flix 2 from scratch as I couldn’t move, although it doesn’t happen all the time.
Anyway, I did have a good time playing it but never managed to get started again from where I was when the elevator incident took place. The game comes with some neat levels with good variation in environments and some nice beats along with it. Overall Flix 2 is a game that will take you through some entertaining levels with some good game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment